A group of extremist Israeli settlers attacked on Saturday morning a Palestinian citizens and his wife in the occupied West Bank city of Hebrown.
Witnesses said that both suffered moderate wounds and they were rushed to hospital for medical treatment in the city.
According to the witnesses, such attacks on Palestinians by settlers are repeated almost everyday in the city.
It is worth mentioning that the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu encouraged settlers last week to occupy a Palestinian home in the city. “These acts prove our historical rights in the land,” he told them.
Witnesses said that they caused much damage in the houses and personal properties of the Palestinians.
As a response on the Israeli provocative actions, Palestinian activists launched a week of action against the Israeli occupation.
The said that they are going to carry out several peaceful activities to communicate the continuous Israeli aggression against Palestinians to the whole world.
- Israeli Settlers Chop down more Palestinian Olive Trees (having destroyed 800,000 since 1967) (juancole.com)
- Israeli settlers destroy Palestinian-owned olive trees in Nablus (worldbulletin.net)
- Israel approves plans for new settlements (worldbulletin.net)
- Extremist Israeli Settlers Hurl Stones At Palestinian Cars In Bethlehem (imemc.org)
- Israeli settlers desecrate WB mosque (rinf.com)
- Israelis destroy olive trees in WB: Palestinian farmer (altahrir.wordpress.com)
- Israel says to announce more settlement building – Reuters (reuters.com)