London, May 20, 2012
The 17 year old minor known as Salah al-Zagheer, from the West Bank city of Bethlehem was seriously injured when the Israeli occupation forces shot him from a very close distance.
At the beginning, Al Zagheer was believed dead as he was shot from a very close distance and he was not offered medical first aid directly. “He was left on the ground while some occupation soldiers humiliated him,” witnesses told reports.
The 17 year old citizen was handed an interrogation notice by the Israeli security at his home and he went to the interrogation interview next day. He was shot at the first Israeli checkpoint he passed across his way.
Israeli soldiers said that they have shot him because they thought that he was carrying a knife.
“Damn this pretext to kill an innocent child”
- An Israeli police dog bites a Palestinian demonstrator (abujomaa.wordpress.com)
- Even dead Palestinians are exempted of the Israelis humilation (abujomaa.wordpress.com)
- Does the world enjoy seeing Palestinians killed by the Israelis??! (abujomaa.wordpress.com)
- Israel’s Weak Line of Defense (desertpeace.wordpress.com)
- OCHA: 160 Palestinians wounded in IOF attacks in one week (windowintopalestine.blogspot.com)
- Israeli special force shoots, arrests Palestinian youth (windowintopalestine.blogspot.com)
- Israeli occupation forces arrest 3 Palestinian children (occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com)