Photos and video footage showed a Palestinian demonstrator who was bleeding, trying to free himself from the jaws of the wild police dog, but, unfortunately, he couldn’t.
It is shown also that the Israeli soldiers had refused to let other demonstrators to help him.
The man was known as Amed Shatwi. Witnesses told Maan that he was offered first aid treatment on the ground and then was taken to prison.
Earlier on Friday morning, the Israeli occupation forces ended another demonstration at Al Nabi Saleh village. More than 40 demonstrators were reported lightly wounded after being shot by sewage water with a foul smell.
- Does the world enjoy seeing Palestinians killed by the Israelis??! (abujomaa.wordpress.com)
- Even dead Palestinians are exempted of the Israelis humilation (abujomaa.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Report On Israeli Human Rights Violations (disclose.tv)
- Israeli police send Harvard students out of Palestinian village (jta.org)
- Gilad Schalit’s father: “If I were Palestinian I’d kidnap soldiers” (alethonews.wordpress.com)