London, January 1, 2012
Israeli aggressive forces killed 124 Gaza residents and wounded 600 others during 2011, medical sources said.
Those residents were targeted by different kinds of Israeli destructive warplanes and artillery missiles along that year.
“Those number are distributed among the whole months of the year, but the last ones were the most misery,” Dr Ashraf al Qedra, MOH spokesman, told Quds Press news agency.
He said that the last martyr was Momen abu Daff, 21, from Johr al Deek, eastern Gaza, who was killed in the last night of the past year.
- Vagrant since the war (abujomaa.wordpress.com)
- 2011 ‘toughest year yet’ for Gaza medics (altahrir.wordpress.com)
- The Psychological Costs of the Gaza Sieg (abujomaa.wordpress.com)
- In the third anniversary of war, Israelis prepared for new offensive (abujomaa.wordpress.com)
- News from Palestine 27.12.2011 (altahrir.wordpress.com)
- Emotional End to the Year: Chicago Balloon Release for Gaza (palestiniandreamer.wordpress.com)